[Libre-silicon-devel] Keybase

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Thu Apr 23 11:32:02 CEST 2020

Hi Ludwig

It's more serious than that, LibreSilicon is right now under a social
engineering attack in the Kevin Mitnick style, and I'm afraid that some folks
might not be enough resilient against such psychological manipulation.

It's not about malware, it's strategic.
There's a guy who wants to tap into the NLNet funds, some of our team
members have received.

For this purpose, he's trying to deface our project and lure our team members
into groups, like the "libresilicon" group on keybase, which he has created
and holds the administration rights, which is totally NOT OK, because he's not
an active member of the team, nor did we ever give him the job to create such
a group with this name.

I also found out, that he's trying to convince people, that "I wouldn't be
suitable for the leading role at LibreSilicon", which shows me that he's
scared of me, because I'm a sociopath which means that conning doesn't work
with me, and also, that he doesn't understand how our project is working.

Anyway. After he tried to sell me that he could bring online a fiber line,
which doesn't exist (which was a trap I had set for him), and asked
for 38 Euros upfront, I blocked him on Skype and banned him from
the mailing list, as well as his buddy Lawson English.

BTW: Also avoid a guy with the name Lawson English.