[Libre-silicon-devel] Keybase

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Thu Apr 23 19:12:17 CEST 2020

Hi Luke

The foundation doesn't exist. Otherwise it would be possible to find it
online, when looking for foundations in the Netherlands.
I have to incorporate the foundation first here in Portugal (will cost me 375
Euros) which is only possible, when the offices open up again.
There needs to be at least two people signing the foundation contract...
I think, I'll ask Hernani, when he comes visiting me.

I already told Michiel to warn all the beneficiaries from the NLNet grant,
that Merik would be targeting everyone, who receives money from NLNet.
I suggest to ignore any attempts by Merik to contact you, and you should
everyone you know, who got a NLNet grant to avoid Merik and Lawson.