[Libre-silicon-devel] Mumble & Maskless lithography stepper

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Sun Aug 9 15:30:55 CEST 2020

Hi
So around when the Mumble session was supposed to start,
the Mumble daemon crashed. I now restarted the service.
I'm still busy designing the mechanics in the web MCAD, which
is a shitty job on this tiny little laptop I've got here.
Drawing CAD 3D designs on a machine which already is nearly
breaking down running kwin and not having a mouse is a nightmare.
I think I've got to divert some more time to a software project
of a buddy of mine now in order to be able to buy myself a better
setup.