[Libre-silicon-devel] AMKOR in Porto, Portugal

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Mon Feb 3 11:27:01 CET 2020

Hi
I just got feedback from AMKOR and it seems that the factory line in Porto
does only do packaging and doesn't do front end manufacturing anymore.
So I think we really better check for labs like the one we've looked at
yesterday[1], which are at least partially equipped to perform the FEOL steps.

At least we now know that there's a place where we can package it xD

Cheers
David

[1] https://www.cenimat.fct.unl.pt/lab-facilities/clean-room-lab[1]

--------