[Libre-silicon-devel] AMKOR in Porto, Portugal

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Mon Feb 3 11:34:39 CET 2020

Hi
> The lab in the link looks like a good place for CMOS post-processing, not
> necessarily for CMOD fabrication, or am I wrong?
It's ISO 7 and they already have part of the equipment.
So it's pretty much a clean room alright.
Since I'm there anyway in three weeks, I can go to them and discuss with
them, whether they'd be willing to get more equipment sponsored from the
EU, and if they agree, I'll check with NLNet, on how we can redirect those
EU funds into this University lab :-)