[Libre-silicon-devel] Maskless lithography

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Sun Feb 23 18:25:39 CET 2020

Hi
I like the idea.
Some researchers apparently have already tried it out and it's feasible:
https://aip.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1063/1.1942636?ver=pdfcov&journalCode=apl

If a UV microLED matrix is less expensive than a DMD device, I certainly will
go for it!

Thanks so much for the tip!

Do you have any suggestions on components suitable for that task?