[Libre-silicon-devel] Maskless lithography

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Mon Feb 24 07:43:35 CET 2020

Hi
So as Staf pointed out, EUV exposure has to be performed at a very very low
pressure, which is inconvenient to handle.
So I'd prefer DUV or normal UV light.
However, it would be of course fantastic, if we could reach feature sizes of
50nm or so.
It occured to me, that we will have an e-beam exposure unit available anyway,
at the lab, and that we can deposit all of the materials I've come across
so far, commonly used to build UV LEDs.
Do we wanna design our own (D)UV microLED matrix, maybe?
We have the manufacturing equipment anyway, and it might be a cool
selling point. And it's probably easier to manufacture than MEMs.

As kind of a side quest :-)

-lev