[Libre-silicon-devel] Reminder - Next Mumble session on Sunday, 12/01/2020, 21.00 HKT

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at lanceville.cn
Sun Jan 12 18:32:45 CET 2020

Hi
I've now sent an email to a mass-tape-out capable factory in Portugal,
and asked whether they'd be interested into participating into LibreSilicon.
I'm now waiting for an answer.

About the stepper aligner with mask less lithography feature:
You don't need a clean room for refurbishing an old stepper aligner and
replacing the mask exposure part with a projector.

I'm right now in Hong Kong and will most likely move over to Portugal,
as soon as I finally get a feedback from the European Union on the status
of my offer to continue our research there.

I don't have the time to work full time on reverse engineering a stepper
aligner besides developing a manufacturing process, but I can certainly
give any volunteer for this task a helping hand with my long years of
experience in doing so.