[Libre-silicon-devel] Stepper / Litho system ideas

Hagen SANKOWSKI hsank at posteo.de
Tue Jan 14 17:08:14 CET 2020

Thanks for the Link!

As I understood, APLD versions are based on different techniques.

ALPD 3.0 has red and blue laser
APLD 4.0 has blue laser plus phosphor

Former versions are with the typical colour wheel which we do not need.

We just need the laser source, and if this is blue, we have shorter wave
length which is fine. Photoresists are sensitive to short wave length
light, hence the yellow light inside clean rooms.
If there is red light (close to the insensitive yellow spectrum) also we
could use this for the mask position marker.

Sounds nice! So have a deeper look at that!

Hagen.