[Libre-silicon-devel] Concerning the use of the LibreSilicon name in VSD-OIPD

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Sat Jul 25 18:27:14 CEST 2020

Dear VSD-OIPD team
Philipp notified me that you require a email with formal permit for
the paper trail, so I write this email to you.
I'm David, the founder of LibreSilicon project.
As long as you don't claim the project name for your own purpose,
and use it to manufacture and market closed source semiconductors,
I'm fine with your declaration of cooperation.
In case you wanna cooperate deeper BTW, you might wanna sign
up to our mailing list https://list.libresilicon.com
Also, I'm right now designing a mask less stepper aligner, which has
me totally wrapper up, I'm drawing technical drawings into my sketch
note book like that guy from Deathnote writing names down xD
You can join me in the design process, I'm using a web based CAD
tool now https://vention.io/dashboard, it's like Altium360 for machine
design :-)