[Libre-silicon-devel] OK. That happened (Funding)

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Sun Nov 1 19:21:02 CET 2020

Hi
So about the maskless stepper aligner.
Turns out those folks already have developer their own MicroLED displays
in the process of manufacturing photonic circuitry.
Jana is right now assembling a project sheet for a microscope system,
I could develop for them and get paid for.
The funny part is, that with a few modifications the same system could
be turned into a maskless stepper aligner using their displays.
So they might actually pay me for doing the heavy lifting on the stepper
aligner... However, I have heard back from INL yet, and was busy working
on some other side jobs, that's why I overlooked this email until now.