[Libre-silicon-devel] OK. That happened (Funding)

Pavel Nikulin pavel at noa-labs.com
Fri Nov 13 13:37:07 CET 2020

Glad to hear that David,

I recently heard that JBD is still alive, kicking, and are finally ready to
sell stuff on the open market. I doubt you will ever want to deal with a
Chinese company again, but if not, you can think of using them to fab the
LED matrix. The biggest asset they have is a know-how for how to put many
dissimilar semiconductors onto silicon wafers.