[Libre-silicon-devel] libresilicon.com domain sinkholed

Éger Ferenc eegerferenc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 01:29:18 CET 2020

Hello David,

Sorry for spamming all 4 addresses I know, I just wanted it to make sure
you received it due to the subject above.

>From Hungary and Germany at least, it seems that the secondary DNS provider
"buddyns.com" is sinkholing both lanceville.cn and libresilicon.com domains
by replying 127.0.0.1 to all requests. The libresilicon website, git, the
list server and the mumble server all are affected. I managed to access
them by manually digging the IPs starting from dns.lanceville.cn's glue
record in the chinese DNS, but ...

Regards,
Ferenc