[Libre-silicon-devel] OK. That happened (Funding)

Pavel Nikulin pavel at noa-labs.com
Wed Nov 18 12:13:44 CET 2020

Then, I think it's worth contacting them.

The guy behind the company is Qiming Li. He is the one who has the wafer
bonding tech http://www.jb-display.com.cn/?page_id=13375

Given that you probably need AlN to get deep enough UV, there is no
guarantee that it will work with them. But they do have GaN on Si done,
which means they can get very close to i-line lamps which were used back in
the eighties.

As for megapixels, they previously had 10,000 DPI prototypes.