[Libre-silicon-devel] OK. That happened (Funding)

Pavel Nikulin pavel at noa-labs.com
Fri Nov 20 12:28:32 CET 2020

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 2:11 PM ludwig jaffe <ludwig.jaffe at gmail.com> wrote:

> - Effect of incoherent illumination on projection optics

I want to note that I-line mercury lamps were incoherent, and worked
just fine before the industry switched to excimer lasers.

I have doubts if effect on quality at such power levels, and
resolutions is a thing.

A 1µm process should be very viable for things like smart interposers,
or other backend business. I'd say it should have an even higher
bearing on things like WLCSP because you eliminate the mask shop from
the loop every time you need to make a package modification, which can
go up to 100+ for most popular chips.