[Libre-silicon-devel] OK. That happened (Funding)

Éger Ferenc eegerferenc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 19:33:02 CET 2020

Hello Everyone,

The concept of liquid cooling may work, but three things need to be
considered:
- Workplace-safety managers of fabs may freak out on using conductive
saline solution in a mains-powered equipment (sealing failure may result in
shock hazard)
- Yet more freakout may come from why do we want to introduce sodium-rich
coolant into the cleanroom (sodium is a potent contaminant)
- Tubing must be made in such way not to compromise compatibility to
existing equipment (as the doc states, the idea is to make our
"self-emissive programmable photomask" useable on existing equipment
without modifications, so regular masks and SEPP can be swapped in-and-out)

Based on it, I recommend using DI water, possibly with glycol if subzero
temperature is needed, as coolant medium.

Regards,
Ferenc